What Our Agency Can Do For You
For years, we’ve been helping people make decisions about their insurance needs. In these trying economic times, you’re looking for an agency and a company that you can rely on. Here’s what we offer you:
- Professionalism - As licensed insurance professionals, we not only know the industry lingo but also the coverage options to meet your auto, home, business and life insurance needs. Our experience and knowledge will help you select the best coverage to protect all the things that matter to you the most.
- Fair pricing – Times are tough, we know. Many factors influence insurance rates and we can explain the details. We can also help lower your rate with a variety of discounts. And you’ll be glad to know that our agency supports ERIE in its daily commitment to keep insurance rates as low as possible through smart business practices.
- Financial strength – You want to select an insurance company that is financially sound. Independent rating agencies offer insight on the numbers. Here’s how ERIE stacks up:
- Rated A+ Superior by A.M. Best. Best's financial strength ratings are recognized worldwide as the benchmark for assessing an insurance company’s financial stability.
- One of the “Ward’s 50® Top Performers,” based on financial performance.
- 20th largest property/casualty insurance company in the United States based on total lines net premiums written.
- 12th largest auto insurance company in the country based on direct premiums written, and the 3rd largest in Pennsylvania.
- Service – In addition to explaining coverage options, we can advise you on ways to prevent damage and theft from happening in the first place. But when the unexpected happens, you can count on our agency and ERIE to help. Emergency claims representatives are available 24-hours a day. Because of ERIE’s commitment to service, the company continually receives distinguished marks and high ratings in the insurance industry for service and customer satisfaction from independent consumer organizations.
- Experience - As an independent ERIE Agent, we’re part of a team that has more than 80 years of industry experience. ERIE started in 1925 as a Pennsylvania auto insurer that’s grown into a multi-line insurer serving 11 states and the District of Columbia
So if you pair our agency – licensed professionals with extensive experience and product knowledge – with the long-term financial strength and industry experience of ERIE, you can feel confident that your family is well protected.
Thanks for putting your trust in us. In these difficult economic times, we hope being our customer and an ERIE Customer means greater peace of mind for you and your loved ones.